COVID-19 Compliance Officer
As we prepare to get back to work, employers and employees must prepare and adapt to the procedures that help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the health of the working environment.
At Equilibrium Risk, our aim is to provide a secure environment in which your business can operate, continue to pursue opportunities, and grow. And now is no different. So, we pleased to be able to offer COVID-19 Compliance Officer services to help support your business return to work.
Services for Employees
Working during these times will be difficult, without proper preparation and guidance the risks for further health concerns are high. It is recommended that employees attend a COVID-19 Induction Program.
Our induction program includes information on:
- Observing proper hygiene at the workplace
- Using gloves and masks
- Travelling to/ from work
- Social distancing at work
- Preventing cross- contamination
- Tips for First Aid Responders including PPE, dealing with suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Services for Employers
As an employer, you have a duty to provide a safe environment for your employees to work. Our COVID-19 Compliance Officer duties helps you get your staff back to work safely.
Our services include:
- Guidance on your getting back to work protocol
- How to manage the return of your staff including return to work questionairres
- Ensuring you have adequate facilities for social distancing and hygiene requirements.
- Guidance on managing high risk areas, such as entry and exit points, lifts and staircases, walkways, welfare centres and toilets
- Specific guidance about how you manage toilet facilities, eating areas and the general office environment.
- Guidance on cleaning tools and equipment, laundry, and waste management
- Information for your First Aid Responder including PPE, dealing with suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Guidance on the return to work of suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19