COVID-19: Return to Work Checklist
The fight against the spread of COVID-19 continues and teeters in the balance. Without a vaccine, the spread of coronavirus threatens to continue indefinitely.
Despite this, businesses must find away of operating in this environment, or risk closure. Our aim is to provide a safe and secure environment for a business to operate, continue to pursue opportunities and grow.
To further enhance our COVID-19 Compliance Officer services, we have created this return to work checklist to provide some advice and guidance for businesses that will allow them to continue operating in a safe and secure way.
Our Return to Work Checklist provides advice and guidance on::
- What a COVID-19 Compliance Officer is
- Whether you require a COVID-19 Compliance Officer
- Guidance on Policies that you should have in you workplace
- Guidance on bringing employees back to work
- A checklist of what you should have in place.
- Guidance on managing communal areas
- A list of employee responsibilities
- Guidelines for observing proper hygiene in the workplace
- Advice for high risk areas
- Advice for managing meetings and the office environment