Equilibrium Risk to Exhibit at Advanced Engineering 2023
We are thrilled to announce that we will be exhibiting at Advanced Engineering 2023, alongside our fellow members of ConeX.
The 14th annual Advanced Engineering event will celebrate innovation, collaboration, and sustainability within the manufacturing and engineering industries. Professionals from all sectors can network, learn, and discover innovative new solutions and suppliers from the supply chain across two action-packed days.
Held at the NEC in Birmingham on 1 & 2 November 2023, the event features seven show zones, four forums, thousands of engineering professionals, and over 400 cutting-edge exhibitors.
Equilibrium Risk will take its place amongst other members of the ConeX Portal on Stand P116. For more information about ConeX, please visit the website.
Luke Appleby, Director of Equilibrium Risk, said, “We are delighted to be exhibiting at Advanced Engineering again this year. Advanced Engineering is the leading UK manufacturing and engineering supply chain event, and it is a great opportunity to meet, network, and discover the latest technologies.
Doing it alongside our friends from ConeX is a bonus. Like the Advanced Engineering show itself, ConeX is a celebration of collaboration, and we are delighted to be invited to take a spot on the stand.”
Other members of ConeX who will be exhibiting include:
- PLUS Automation, is a family owned business that is proud to apply it’s experience working with sensors across most industries to be the master distributor for Contrinex in the UK & Ireland.
- DP Engineering, one of the most trusted precision engineering companies in the UK.
- Bluefruit Software, is an embedded software company specialising in high-quality embedded software development, testing and consultancy.
- Cadline, an Autodesk Platinum Partner, are a Software Developer and market leading service provider with 30 years’ experience.
- Structural Evolution, a company that specialises in the product development of advanced composite, steel, and thermoplastic structures.
- Equitus Engineering, a company that provides high-end engineering services to help people excel at what they do.
- Zed-Axis, provide simple engineering solutions to client’s defined problems and sell their own industry leading products.
- Convert Design, are a UK based company helping to design and develop products from a sketch or idea to a 3D design or a finished product.
- Factory IQ, is Production Scheduling, Asset and Production monitoring tool.
- Pure Ideas, is an Intellectual Property company, dedicated to reinventing the way that people protect ideas and innovations.
Sam Baynham, Director at ConeX, said, “The manufacturing sector in the UK contributes almost £200 billion into the UK economy, and 99% of companies in the sector are SMEs. Yet, we are not always heard and supported. At ConeX we work primarily with this 99%, by building a strong collaborative community we give the SME sector that chance to stand out.
Across the UK, manufacturing companies have continued to show resilience to the toughest of challenges. We need to connect them, celebrate and encourage collaboration, build relationships, and support projects… and this is what we’ve done with ConeX, we’ve provided a platform where collaboration is possible, forge connections with like-minded individuals and supported multiple projects on their journey.
And there is no better way to showcase this than at Advanced Engineering in 2023, here you will meet our community and see some of the fantastic projects you may not usually see in the mainstream media.”
If you would like to come along to Advanced Engineering, you can book your place here.